Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Three Blogs Merging=MADNESS!!!!

So I haven't posted this on the blog-o-sphere, but if you're my friend on the grand old facebook, you know that I'm going on a study abroad through BYU to Madrid, Spain! I realized, however, I'm not going to be able to stay in contact with the rest of the outside world through my phone, so I decided to create my own travel blog, like all the other hip world travelers--except that I realized that while in Spain I would have to update roughly 3 blogs because each one of my blogs is "specialized" (one for books, one for fashion, one for travel, etc.), which is not going to work. I already procrastinate blogging as it is, so now I'm merging my blog known as "Ruffles and Ruching" (which is my fashion blog), as well as my non-existent travel blog, and using this blog, Fake Librarian Girl, as my one and only blog. Sorry if that's confusing--it's a little confusing to me too. Anyway, expect updates from all my travels, book reviews, fashion posts all to appear on this blog. Be forewarned: anything and everything will be covered!

No comments: