Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dress to Impress

I made the decision not too long ago that I would try to dress to the best of my ability. I was tired of wearing the same old boring things to work and school and not feeling good about my clothes because I had just thrown them on. Instead of only looking my best on Sunday and not on any other day of the week, I now try to look my best every day. I've done really well this semester to take the extra 10 minutes to put an outfit together instead of haphazardly throwing on clothes, and I can tell that it's not only made a difference in my own confidence and style, but those around me perceive me in a different light. I started this blog to showcase my random finds at stores, and to share my (limited) knowledge of fashion with you. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it!

No comments: