Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 9, OR, How I Go to the Beach in Two Different Countries and See Hitler

February 27
After church on Sunday, we had a barbeque at our director's house with none other than burgers! Although not as satisfying as the heart-attack inducing burger that I've been fantasizing about in my head they were still pretty good (and I ate mine too quickly to get a picture of it, so Becca was my model).

February 28
I told you spring has sprung here!

March 1
Beautiful sunset reflected on the cathedral in Alcala that I snapped on the way home.

March 2
The Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao
Frank Ghery designed this art museum to look like a boat by using a computer program to create the curves and lines of his infamous structure. Two things are said about this museum: 1:Bilbao was put on the map once it was built, and 2: what's on the outside of the museum is better than what's on the inside (it's totally true).

March 3
The beach in San Sebastian, Spain.

March 4
The beach in Biarritz, France. Both beaches have water from the Bay of Biscay which eventually connect with the Atlantic, which means that I've been to the beach in 3 different countries! Give me a couple weeks to get to Lisbon, and it'll be 4!

March 5
It was Carnaval weekend this weekend, and I got to see many an exciting costume and outfit--namely many men dressing as women.

No comments: