Saturday, December 25, 2010

Have Laptop, Will Travel

That's right. After 2 1/2 years of not having a functioning laptop, I now own a mint-condition, onyx Asus laptop. And I may just be in love. I've only had it for a few short hours, but I've already planned our futures together, or at least what we'll be doing for the next 4 months. Life is going to be so sweet now that I've made the emotional cut from my dinosaur of a desktop into the sleeker present day. Looking at my lack of technological connections, I realized I've been without a laptop and itunes for a little over 2 years, and an ipod for about 4 years. And don't let me forget about texting; I just got it in September, which means that as much as I'd like to be associated with people my age, I'm seriously not a product of my generation. Although bittersweet, I'm glad that I could finally reconnect myself with the rest of society, at least superficially. We'll just have to see what Europe brings.

No comments: