Monday, June 1, 2009

Book Buying Obsession for May

Once again, a slightly embarrassing list of books that I've bought this month.

From the bookstore:
Dragon Spear- Jessica Day George
The Wednesday Wars- Gary D. Schmidt
Iodine- Haven Kimmel (it was $1 at Borders- I couldn't resist)
Goddess of Yesterday- Caroline B. Cooney
Princess Ben- Catherine Murdock
The Last Olympian- Rick Riorday
Fablehaven 4: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary- Brandon Mull

From the library book sale:
Orlando Bloom has ruined everything: A FoxTrot collection- Bill Ament (comics)
The Ruby in the Smoke: A Sally Lockhart Mystery- Philip Pullman
About the B'nai Bagles- E.L. Konigsburg
Search of the Moon King's Daughter- Linda Holeman
Skullduggery Pleasant- Derek Landy

I just have to say that half of the books on my list wouldn't be possible without the $50 gift card I got to Barnes and Noble from my awesome Aunt Sue! Thank you again!

No comments: