Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer Reading Reality Check 2009

So I know that summer has been over for roughly 2 1/2 months now, but school and work has pretty much consumed my ENTIRE life, so I'm not cranking out posts as much as I would like to. Anyhoo, here's a list of everything I read this summer:

Practical Magic- Alice Hoffman
Paper Towns- John Green
The Sisters Grimm: The Everafter War- Michael Buckley
The Jane Austen Book Club- Karen Fowler
The Last Olympian- Rick Riordan
Dragon Slippers- Jessica Day George
Lean Mean Thirteen- Janet Evanovich
Prince of Persia- Jordan Mechner
Coraline- Neil Gaiman
Savvy- Ingrid Law
Fearless Fourteen- Janet Evanovich
Wonderland- Tommy Kovac and Sonny Liew
The Tale of Desperaux- Kate Dicamillo
Smiles to Go- Jerry Spinelli
Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat- Lynne Jones
Book of a Thousand Days- Shannon Hale
A Kiss in Time- Alex Flinn
The Luxe- Anna Godbersen
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone- J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince- J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- J.K. Rowling
The Revolution of Sabine- Beth Levine Ain

Of course, not as much as I would have liked to have read this summer, but I think I took a pretty good stab at things. Until next summer (or maybe Christmas break)!

No comments: