Friday, April 3, 2009

Book marathon updated

So, are we really surprised that my roommate won the reading marathon? Not only did I lose because I didn't read as many pages as she did, but I also didn't read the two books of her choice- I lost legitimately, and by default. Wow. I had no idea losing could leave me this stripped of pride. I did, however, read some, and here's a list of what I read and how they rate:

What Jamie Saw- 2.8
3 Willows (check my post about it!)- 3
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (check my post about it!)- 3.7
Notes from the Midnight Driver (check my post about it!)- 3.5
Girls in Pants: the Third Summer of the Sisterhood (reread)- 3.5
The Second Summer of the Sisterhood (reread)- 4
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (reread)- 4.5

Here's the total amount of pages we each read:
Me- 1358
My roommate- 4454

Sad.
I know it wasn't a lot, but I had a ton of papers to write and midterms to take, so reading kind of fell to the wayside. We still haven't what my roommate's prize is going to be for winning, but I'm sure we'll find something out. I can't believe I've been showed up by my own competition.

No comments: